Sunday, August 4, 2013

August 4, 2013

I know, I know. I got a little behind again. Let's fix this! But before I go on, John's new contact information is: Ohio Cincinnati Mission, P O Box 11671 Cincinnati, OH 45211-0671. John left of the last digit of the zip code, but I checked USPS.com to find it. It should be correct.

Michiko

6/ 24/ 2013

This past week has been great! We had our last zone conference with the Columbus mission and President Nilsen and now we are looking forward to meeting President Porter, the Cincinnati mission president! These are some exciting times!!! This past week we had a baptism for Roy. Roy had been investigating the church for 20 plus years. It was powerful moment for all of us Thursday evening as we felt the spirit. This coming Saturday we will have 3 more! I tell you what; Cherry Grove is blooming with work! I'm so happy to be serving in such a wonderful area and also to have such an awesome companion like Elder Barnett.
I have been trying to count all the blessings I have received as a missionary. They are so numerous to count. These blessings I'm truly grateful for. I know the Lord works in many ways, and one is through me out here in Cincinnati! I'm truly grateful for the opportunity to be a missionary. Thanks always for all the love and support that you give!
 With love and awesomeness,
Inline image 1Inline image 2Elder John Allan Crawford

No comments:

Post a Comment