Sunday, June 16, 2013

05/13/2013

Thanks mom! I love you so much! My address is 278 Battery Ct. Apt.34, Ft. Mitchell, KY 41017 and I should be there for a good while. Thanks for all that you do. It was awesome hearing from you and the family! :)


Hello my wonderful friends and family!

I hope all is well! Happy late mothers day! Yesterday I was able to call home and hear from my awesome family. I can tell you, its such a wonderful feeling to know how much you can impact everyone's lives. It is an honor and a privilege to have so many great and awesome friends and family! Thanks for all that you do!
Out here in the KY, we have 2 more baptisms this coming Saturday! I love this area. The weather is beautiful and everything is green! I'm not too excited about the humidity though, because i am going to sweat like a pig, lol. But its worth it! I am serving my Heavenly Father well and I know He is proud of me!!!!!
I love each and everyone one of you! Thanks for all the continued love and support!


With mucho love,
Elder John Allan Crawford

No comments:

Post a Comment