Sunday, June 16, 2013

05/20/2013

Hey! I got the stuff out last Monday! Man, the missionaries must love our family! Are you giving them good referrals? Out here, we don't get fed as much compared to when i was in Dayton, but Im surviving:) Well it sounds like everything that's exciting sounds like its going on out there. My allergies, which I thought I didn't have, are flaring like crazy out here. That aller-clear really does help though! 
What did you find out about why India and I are such great friend?, cuz I don't even know lol. Thanks for that you do for me, honestly. There is no possible way to pay you and Jaime back for all the sacrifices you make for me. I love you lots!!!!


May 20, 2013
This past week has been crazy! We had an awesome Saturday with two baptisms! Out here in Northern Kentucky the Lords work is progressing like crazy! Within the next two weeks, we will have two more! It’s starting to warm up here, and with that comes the humidity! My allergies have been acting up, but I’m surviving! All I can say is that I have been truly blessed as a missionary to be part of such a great work as this!
                Until next time, I hope the Lord continues to bless us all with missionary opportunities. Coming all the way from the Promised Land,
                                                                                Elder John Allan Crawford

No comments:

Post a Comment