Sunday, June 16, 2013

3/20/2013
Woah!!!!!!!!!! So much stuff going on! Glad to hear the family is working. North Carolina for Bluebell? Sweet!! Hopefully a promotion soon though, right? Give Jaime(ghetto santa) a big hug for me!!! Oh, thanks, Im pretty damn proud of me myself< humbling myself> I am so thankful for all the love and support I have been getting. Some days I just want to quit... but Jesus Christ didn't.. He was the perfect example, and I will follow in his steps.

Seth got his license???? GOOD FOR HIM LOL. Now he can go and run errands haha, I miss those times! Thats great about him staying active in the church. As a missionary, we see the downfall of inactivity. Keep pressure on Seth and Yoko. The key of going to church is to renew those promises we all made at baptism. So how is that brashy girl doing? Is she still going to church with seth?

Yoko is awesome!!!! let her know I said that. She is an inspiration and she doesn't even know it. How is she doing with dads whole wedding thing? Give her a big hug for me and tell her that I love her!!!

Im so proud of Danny and Hanako for growing in faith. Prayer is always there, to help us build a stronger relationship with our heavenly father. Tell them I love them and I thank them for all the prayers!

I hope the best for Jordan and Jesse. I hope they figure things out now because its only getting worse! I hope she writes me sometime.

As for our Dad. Just like a Buddha board, Im letting it go. If he is happy, let him be happy. Hopefully he will quit being so stubborn and want to be in his children's lives!

This week has been pretty hectic. I am no longer a trainee. My 3 months of training are over. Tomorrow is transfers and we still don't know whose staying or going! Its pretty frustrating! Its crazy to think that I have been in the field 3 months. I feel like I have grown attached to this area, and that is the scary part about transfers. But on the flip side, I will get by!

Its crazy to think that all my friends are serving missions!! Good for Cody!! Im so proud of that kid! Today we went to the Dayton Art Institute with Zack, Who is getting baptized on the 30th. He is one special dude. When we talk, its like we are brothers(even though he is 8 years older than me) I really hope I stay to be there for him.

Hopefully soon i will get to start training, but only time will tell. MOM, i just want to let you know how much i truly love you!!! Your an inspiration to me and what I do. I talk about you and the family with PRIDE!!!! Lots of it!!!!! Thank you for not giving up on me. You keep up the hard work out there and I will do the same here!!!

With much Love and Respect- Elder Crawford( Your Buckeye Son)





No comments:

Post a Comment