Monday, June 17, 2013

June 17, 2013

Hello my friends and family! I hope all is well!
This past week has been intense. As a mission, we saw the Mormon Tabernacle Choir up in Columbus. It was so amazing and we really felt the spirit. With this past transfer, I am out of Kentucky and into Cincinnati. My new area is Cherry Grove! It is still just as green and beautiful as the Kentuck! The work here is booming. We have a baptism this Thursday and 3 more the following Saturday. We are doing some amazing work out here. We are very excited about the mission split! The mission will open July 1st and we are ready to go to work! Thanks for all that you do for me! I love and miss you all! May God Bless!!!
                                                                                                Elder John Allan Crawford




No comments:

Post a Comment