Sunday, June 16, 2013

4/8/2013

Man, so much, so much, so much!! So many things have been going on! We have been busy like crazy!!

I haven't received any mail in the past 2 weeks, but I am hoping that today I will be blessed with some!

Thanks for noticing my love for the wonderful !point! Iwas able to watch all sessions! And I loved it. President Uchtdorfs talk on Hope of Gods Light was really powerful! So many of the world today are living in darkness, we can be those to bring them to the light! The Prophet and Apostles are our guardians on the watchtower, preparing us against satans cunning attacks. May we doubt not, fear not, because the lord will always be on our side!

I am glad to hear that you are doing okay!!! Always keep yourself around positive influences that build your faith, just like Elder Holland, "When your tree of faith is weak, you can lean on mine!"

I love you so much! Give my love to the family!- Elder Crawford

My time is short, but I will send another letter!

No comments:

Post a Comment