Sunday, June 16, 2013

May 6, 2013
                Hello, my wonderful friends and family! I hope all is well!
So here’s an update for you! I am out of Fairborn/Dayton, Ohio and now in (drum roll!!!!!!)Ft Mitchell, Kentucky! It’s pretty awesome! My 2 comps, Elder Daw and Elder Steglich, are the ZLS for Cincinnati. They practically treat me like a ZL too. Plus, since they are going home in 2 transfers, they have been becoming more relaxed. I have the job to keep them focused!
                The work out here is booming and its really awesome to be part of it! I love and miss you all! Thanks for all the support. May God continue to bless!
Elder John Allan Crawford

 how early is it out there? and i guess my mission will be considered the Cincinnati mission haha

Kentucky is beautiful, almost all green! wow! just as busy as ever! There is so much I wish I can say, but we will talk on mothers day! Give my love to the family !!!!!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment